Marriage At Celebration 1st Steps
We appreciate your interest in having your wedding at Celebration Lutheran Church. Your first step: Contact one of Celebration Lutheran Church’s pastors to confirm availability and get your date on the church calendar.
Following confirmation with one of our pastors, a suggested preparation time line is as follows:
We at Celebration adhere to the “Marriage for Life” Pre-marriage education workshop. The cost of the seminar is $175. As participants, you and your partner will . . .
Again, thank you for your interest in having your wedding ceremony at Celebration. When you have confirmed with one of the pastors, you will receive a Wedding Packet that contains in-depth information and planning materials. Included in the packet is a Wedding Agreement Contract, please complete the contract and return it to the church office as soon as practicable.
Thank you for your inquiry about having a wedding at Celebration. We perform member only weddings at this time.
Have you been visiting Celebration and/or is your fiancée a member of Celebration? We invite you to visit Celebration if you have not already! We hold regular worship services each Saturday night at 5:00 pm and Sundays at 8:30 and 10:30 am during the school year. After visiting, if you feel Celebration is the church the Lord has led you to, we invite you attend a Discovery Night. This night informs you who Celebration is, what we believe and why we share the Good News of Christ. Once you have become a member of Celebration through attending a Discovery Night and joining the church, a wedding packet will be mailed to you.
Again, thank you so much for your inquiry. Hope to see or hear from you soon. God’s Peace.
Our Schedule of Fees which are due prior to the rehearsal is as follows:
- Building usage – no charge. A $100 Damage Deposit is required however - check is not deposited and will be returned to the couple unless disorder/damage is left behind inside or outside of the building.
- Required Wedding Coordinator - $100. The Wedding Coordinator is a liaison for Celebration Lutheran Church that oversees and assists with planning the rehearsal and the wedding ceremony. Suggested fee $150 when reception is at church.
- Optional Organist/Pianist from Celebration - $150. A list of soloists and instrumentalists is available upon request. Required Consultant fee, if you choose to use your own keyboardist - $20.
- Optional Soloist - $100
- Required Audio/Visual Operator - $25
- Required Custodians - $50; $100 w/reception at Celebration.
- Required Celebration Lutheran Church Pastor - $250 for planning, preparation, counseling, rehearsal and services.